Jio has become huge these days. It recently released its new JioFi router (MiFi Dongles), which are JioFI2 & JioFI3 devices. Here we’ll talk about everything about Jiofi.local.html and how to configure JioFi MiFi dongles by accessing Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 on your devices.
We will also show you how you can use jiofi.local.html to enable Mac Address Filter, update the WiFi setting and password, change the storage option, and check the battery status. After reading the article carefully, you will also update your login details on the following links.
Configuring JioFi Local Html MiFi Dongle Devices
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Here are the simple steps to configure your JioFi dongle device
- Go to the official site of JioFi.
First of all, to configure the JioFi MiFi Dongle, you need to log in at http://jiofi.local.html/. You can also enter 192.168.0.1 instead for your common router login IP.
After opening the link on your browser, you will be taken to its official website.
- Go to Login.
There on the top right corner, you can see the login button. Just click on that.
- Type in login credentials.
Log in by putting the Username as “administrator” and Password also as “administrator.” You can always change this later.
Pro Tip: If you can’t log in at JioFi.Local.Html, type http://jiodongle.local.html in the address bar; this will land you on the same page.
JIO MiFi – Change WiFi Settings
- Log on to Jiofi.Local.Html on your JioFi Device again.
Click on the Setting. Now come to the WiFi Settings option (by clicking the Wifi Tab under the Setting)
- You will be able to change the Broadcasting SSID and Security Key.
- Write down the SSID that you want to be displayed on WiFi.
- After that, choose your Security Key, which is nothing but the Password.
- Change the Channel Mode to “Manual” and click on Apply.
Enable Mac Address Filter
- Click the login button on the website and then sign in with your separate Username and Secret key. (In case you have updated it already, otherwise use the default username and password)
- Now click on the “Network” tab. At this point, Select the “Mac Address Filter” option.
- You need to enable the Mac address filter.
- After providing the separate Mac ID, you can permit or deny access to an individual device to your JioFi network.
- Tap on the Submit button. At that point, spare the settings by tapping on the “Apply” button.
JioFi-2/3-MiFi: Get Access to Storage Option
- Follow the above-mentioned steps to Login into your JioFi URL.
- Under Setting, tab Select the ìStorageî option.
- Then you need to Enable your Storage Account.
- Chose your Storage Username and gave a Password to it.
- After that, click on Apply.
- From now you will be able to access your Storage Slot in JioFi MiFi by entering the address below.
- You can see all your Files are now available on the SD Card.
Try exploring other related articles: How to Use JioFi.Local, How to Make Audio and Video Calls from JioFi Local, and How to Use Router JioFi Local.
Change Login Details at JioFi.Local.Html
- Log on to http://jiofi.local.html/ like before shown.
- And click on the Login button. Now put in your Login Username and Login Password.
- Now under the Setting option, chose the User Management Button.
- Then put your “Username and Password” Respectively by entering New Password. That’s how you do it.
- Don’t change any other details; otherwise, your connected devices may start to malfunction.
Finally, to check the Battery Status of your MiFi device, click on the “Device Details” tab. See the Battery status yourself.
About Reliance of Jio 4G Network
Nowadays, JIO is very much famous all over India. The JIO organization’s Chief, Mukesh Ambani, authoritatively declared the JIO Review offer and Plans on 1st September 2016. The other network operators are totally gone crazy by watching those arrangements and offers. They are trying to recover from this mess, but the JIO has better to offer. JIO is a Total 4G network, and till now, it remains the same.
The JIO LTE Sim is only compatible with all the 4G Cell phones. Maybe in the future, it will offer 3G support, but it’s not available for now. If you want to use the sim card, you have to buy any JIO smartphone (as every JIO phone is 4g enabled) or buy a 4g smartphone separately. Otherwise, for computer/laptop use via hotspot, there are JioFi Dongle or JioFi 2 wifi portable hotspot devices or JIO Dongle 2 MiFi gadgets available in the market. The gadget offered the above-mentioned months of free voice and data connection initially, which is now extended to the 15th of April 2017.
To gain access to the admin panel, visit jiofi.local.html and type the admin username and password. You will be asked to confirm your new password if you want to make changes to your account settings. You can then proceed to change the password to another one and confirm it by logging in using your new credentials. Once you’ve entered the correct login details, you’ll be able to log into your JioFi and change the default settings.
If you are having trouble logging in to JioFi, there are a couple of things that you can try. To begin with, change your password. It should be a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. If you are using a mobile device, you’ll have to change the user ID to something else. You can also change the WiFi network name. Make sure that you save any changes before you proceed with the process. Once you’ve finished, you’ll have to enter the new password on each device you’re using.
Open up any browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.) and input http://jiofi.local.html/ in the address bar. If you are using a JioFi Dongle use, please enter http://jiodongle.local.html/.
Then click on the login button and use “administrator” as both username and password.
JioFi-Local-Html is the login address for JioFi Routers. It points to 192.168.1.1. You must understand that JioFi-Local-Html is used solely for JioFi routers.
Open any browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.) and type 192.168.1.1 or JioFi-Local-Html in the address bar. Press the enter key after encoding. The JioFi 2 router settings should open. Login by using “administrator” as both username and password. Go to the WiFi section and change the SSID and security key to whatever you want it to be.
You probably are using the wrong credentials (username or password), or someone may have changed the credentials without you knowing. Just remember to avoid giving the credentials to anyone else.
If you are using any Jiofi device, it is best to remember JioFi-Local-Html, as this is where you can manage your network connections. You can monitor who is connected or how many are connected to your network. You can change your router device name and password. Given that many essential management details are available at this address, you must keep the credentials to yourself so that no one else could make changes.
Check out more information about jiofi.local.html (jiofi router) for more informed decisions when managing your portable wifi devices. Meanwhile, you are encouraged to leave a message or pose a question in the box below if you want to share anything or be confused with something.jiofi.local.html